We’re looking for a diverse group of great people - all are welcome to apply!
- It’s been a tough year for the entertainment, arts, and retail industry. Wynnum Fringe aims to support local performers, artists, musicians, and retail, but we need your help!
- volunteer work is not only personally rewarding, but it also looks great on your CV.
- when our Fringe festival is as big as Adelaide and Edinburgh, you will be able to say that you were a part of the first inaugural Wynnum Fringe!
- it’ll be loads of fun - you’ll meet great people and see amazing local acts!
- availability across the festival dates: 13 to 15 November (a day or two either side may also be advantageous);
- positive and proactive attitude;
- a basic understanding of and respect for workplace health and safety
- site management assistance;
- construction/dismantling of fencing and structures (pre- and/or post-festival);
- box office/ticketing;
- administrative assistance;
- pre and post show COVID cleaning
- merchandise sales;
- bar sales;
- venue-specific hands/runners;
- art installation construction;
*In your application, please indicate your top three role preferences. Kindly note: these roles are indicative only and may be subject to change – final assignments/rosters allocated in immediate lead-up to festival.
BEFORE YOU APPLY, PLEASE
- carefully read the requirements;
- if you’re employed, tentatively apply for leave;
- check you don’t have clashes with study, family, travel commitments.
HOW TO IMPRESS
- previous volunteer experience is wonderful (though not compulsory);
- flexibility in relation to role type or availability;
- relevant skills (e.g. customer service, administrative, trade etc.);